„Talk & Talk“ is a social enterprise based in Belgrade – modernly equipped center for organizing various events and conferences, as well as a co-working space. Besides the high quality services, the main goal of this social company is to improve the social status of vulnerable groups through their employment and devoting a part of company profit for them.
WHERE ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE OFFER?
„Talk & Talk“ is a place for organizing various events, such as media conferences, events for employees, trainings and seminars, but also for coworking. It is located in Beogradska 52 Street, a five minute walk from Slavija Square or Saint Marko Church.
- Talk & Listen conference room, up to 45 seats,
- Four multifunctional offices:
- Talk & Meetup 1, up to 20 seats,
- Talk & Meetup 2, up to 15 seats
- Talk & BeFree, office for freelance activities, up to five seats,
- Talk & Create, office for creative artists/start-up companies, up to eight seats,
- Talk & Share, NGO hub, up to eight seats,
- Talk & Cook, modernly equipped kitchen is available to users, with all necessary elements for creating new gastronomic experiences and exchange of existing knowledge between vulnerable groups
- Fast Wi-Fi and creating email accounts,
- Take & Talk Coffee, Tea and Water,
- Each room is equipped with an LED TV screen with the possibility of organizing Skype video conferences.,
- Also, translation equipment is available, as well as interpreters for all world languages with extensive experience.,
- Big screen with central video projector.,
- Lockers for all clients and co-working space users, in order to leave their personal stuff.
The entire space has a surveillance system and a camera for increased user safety. The rooms are illuminated by daylight and mild LED lighting.
HOW DO WE CONNECT BUSINESS AND HUMANITY?
The profit made from this social enterprise, besides reinvesting it in our own activities and programs, and direct involvement, empowerment and employment for returnees, is aimed to support numerous other programs dedicated to various vulnerable populations, improvement of their social, and wider, human rights and access to needed social/health services, not enough supported through governmental or donors’ community.
Members of sensitive groups often don’t have enough information about their social rights, nor the access to social help and services, namely education, health care and housing.
As a Social Enterprise, our aim is not just maximizing the profit. We want to apply commercial strategies to improve human rights and wellbeing. This means as well to tackle social problems as a business. Certain percentage of our surplus will be transferred and donated to vulnerable population, either through donations to those who provide them with the necessary services, either directly helping endangered individuals and families.